Menu

Saturday, October 4, 2014

IPSY -- Street Style -- September Glam Bag

SO EXCITE. This is my first IPSY Glam bag, and I loved it! It's like they read my mind on what I wanted... Or looked at the personality survey I had to take. Haha.
If you're not familiar with IPSY. They are a $10 monthly beauty subscription company. I believe when you buy 6 months or 1 year subscription you get a discount. Its a fun little treat in the mail. You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1dhhh?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email
 


Nourish Organic Face Cleanser - Cucumber and Watercress - $2?
Just in time too! I ran out of ALL my face cleansers and masks. THE HORROR. Then this little gem showed up to save the day. I can't wait to try it out. Since I have dry skin, I'm glad to see it's moisturizing. It does smell like an... earthy kitchen. Herbal and fresh linen. If that makes an sense. Haha.

Be a Bombshell - Smooth Criminal Powder - $12
Oooooh. Silica finishing powder. I've hear mixed reviews about this brand, so I'm excited and reluctant to try it. Right now I'm still using my Tarte finishing powder and I don't want to use both powders at once. I'm glad I have this as a back up.  
 
Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask - Don't Despair, Repair! - $5?
I love these! I am always dying my hair. Plus, the usual hot tools and unruly frizzy curly hair. This hair masks gives me an over-idealized unobtainable Photoshopped supermodel look and feeling.

Maybelline Master Glaze Blush - Make a Mauve - $9
Also, PERFECT TIMING. Few days earlier I was complaining about how I ran out of blush. And this baby found me. I've never used a stick before. But I learned real quick... A little goes a LOOOONG way. The color was great on my skintone and also made my eye color pop a bit more. 

Pacifica Nail Color - Red Red Wine - $9
This is my absolute favorite item from the whole bag. It's 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free. The color is GORGEOUS. You wouldn't believe the amount of compliments I got from it. It's classy, rebellious, edgy, sassy, and its perfect for fall. Though, I'm sure its perfect all year long.  

Total- $37 for $10 a month!  

Overall

Beauty Talk Time:
I LOVED THIS BAG. It was meant to be. There wasn't any filler lotions or perfumes, that I would never ever ever use. These are things I would use everyday. And THE BAG C: It screams Lily! Love the sassy silver and studs. Alright IPSY, you set the bar high, I cant wait for Octobers bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment