Menu

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


Everything, Everything

by Nicola Yoon

Release Date: September 2015


This is a very very very fast, quick, and wonderful read. I read this book in about 2-3 hours in one sitting. It is so cute and light-hearted. Of course it's totally predictable, but it's still worth the read. It is cute in it's on unique way. Brings a whole new light to living your life. Being able to explore and the freedom we are able to enjoy. 

"Spoiler alert: Love is worth everything. Everything."

After reading this book, I went on a long walk with my dogs. Enjoying the sun, watch the dog doing their "happy trot", birds signing, and the ocean breeze. This book made me realize of everything that I take for-granted. A new perspective of life.

If you need a book that doesn't bring you a lot of stress and is cute. Then this is the book for you. I dont know how to explain it, but this book is like the sun. It's warmth glows, and then grows inside your heart. It's a wonderful feeling

TL;DR: Don't let fear stop you from living

I received an ARC for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment