Menu

Friday, March 6, 2015

Q & A a Day (5 Year Journal) by Potter Style

365 Questions
1,825 Answers
5 Year Journal
Q & A a Day by Potter Style

Synopsis:
Ah! So much excitement! I did a crazy happy dance when I saw this in my mailbox. I have been wanting this book for a long ass time; and now I am lucky enough to have this book. Not to mention that it is insanely beautiful. Highly detailed and classy cover and spine. I could stare at it all day. Then the pages have gold ends. So magical. This book could be a decoration on its own, with being so gorgeous! 

It is a small book. Little over 6" tall, and 4" wide. Perfect for your coffee table, nightstand, or bed side-drawer. I think the size is ideal for this book. Makes it feel more precious. 

I really like the idea of this journal. I already journal on my own. More about day-to-day events, thoughts, feelings, and dreams. This book is a cute and simple way to scribble down what was memorable that day and to answer the fun question asked. Making you reflect your day, and realize how wonderful life it. I can really see this book being fun to read 5 years from now. Seeing you develop and change in 5 years. 

Here are some of the questions asked:
The best part of today?
List three foods you ate today.
What makes "you" you?
What do you want to remember about today?
What did you day dream about today?
___ made you laugh. 
What is your secret passion?

The questions are simple, fun, deep, or cute. This book really makes you think about your life. While I love this book fully and completely, I would have loved to have a ribbon, attached to the spine, to hold my place. The book tends to close on its own. And when the book is as thick as it is, 365 pages, I keep losing where I was. The ribbon would be an extra classy touch to the book. I still love the book all the same. People who love to journal will like this book. 



I received this book from Blogging for Books for this honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment