Menu

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Body Candy Haul

BodyCandy.com is the only place I go for my piercings. Since I have highly sensitive skin, this site and I became best friends real quick. They have everything you could ever ask for, and more. AND its freakishly inexpensive. Endless choices of metals and plastics for each skin type. Not to mention so many colors and styles. Its piercing heaven. 
Then there is free shipping on orders $20 or more. Usually you can find a code for an additional 10-20% off your order, making it so much sweeter. 

Here are a few things that I got in my order last week:
(Mainly because I lost all of my rings, and I had to get new ones. I really need to stop losing things.)

$0.99
These are my absolute favorite tongue rings. Simple and amazing. It is the perfect size. The the end balls are tiny and barely touch the roof of my mouth. Its not overbearing. I love it. 
Sully Photobomb :thumbsup:
$2.99
I also love this tongue ring very much. Instead of getting clear acrylic or retainers, I get the pink acrylic. It blends better to your natural tongue color. It's a perfect color for when you want to conceal your piercing. Perfect for interviews, jobs, or whenever you need to hide it. I still have friends realizing I have this piercing after getting it done over two years ago. WIN.  

$0.99
Honestly, I got this one for shits' n' giggles. Probably will wear this very rarely. The finger part of the barbell is very thick and clunky. Too big for my taste. I would have to practice enunciating so I don't sound like I have a lisp. I wish the finger drawing was a bit thicker or darker. It was hard to realize what it was when I was looking in the mirror. 


$1.99
Basic white/clear nose ring. Does it job and looks wonderful. 

$1.99

Let's be real. I could barely tell a difference between this one and the clear/white one. Sparkly and tiny. I love it. 

$1.99  x 2
Hoops there it isssss. I couldn't help it. 
Last time I tried a 5/16", and it was a little too small; Now this hoop is perfect for my nose. Very comfortable and non-irritating. 

$2.99  x 2
Same for this hoop. Before I bought a 5/16" and it was too small. Now it is on point. Let's be real, gold is my color. (I know it says yellow, but it comes off looking like gold.) I think I will live in this one until the end of time. 

Cartilage - Clear Gem Eagle Bird Helix
$5.99
This was a total splurge. I have been adding and removing this from my cart for years. I finally caved and bought it; and I LOVE it. It's classy, edgy, hippie or whatever style you're into. It fits with so many different outfits. But it is a little bit heavier than other cartilage earrings. Not significantly, where you think your ear is going droop. To me it felt like some of my hair was slightly pushing on my ear. After a few minutes I was used to the slight weight and got so many compliments. Very worth it. 

Subtotal - $26.89
Shipping - Free 
(I got my items in about 3 days)
Discount - $-4.03
TOTAL - $22.86
for 11 items, making it
$2.44 an item


Have I mentioned I love bodycandy.com? Inexpensive jewelry for a great product. I never had an allergy or had any pieces tarnish. I really trust this site. Check it out!

What piercings do you have? What ones do you want next?

No comments:

Post a Comment