Menu

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Free eBooks on Kindle / Amazon

Being a college student, I am strapped for cash. But I love to shop. So I found the next best thing. Free eBooks on Amazon. I not only "shop" for books, but I get to expand my library. Some of these books are pretty amazing, and well some are duds. You can't really complain, They're FREE! And with them being free, I don't mind adding every book. I can always delete it, and re-find it in my eBook Orders. 

I'm thinking about making this a weekly thing. Or maybe only when I find something really amazing and too good to be true of a deal. We shall see! So many times these free books are for a limited time, so I will try my best. 

Here are some free books that I read and loved, or books that are very popular with high ratings that I added to my TBR:

Debt Inheritance (Indebted #1) by Pepper Winters
Amazon // Goodreads
For a VERY LIMITED TIME. This is a promotional sale, to amp up the hype of the 4th book in this series coming out in a few days. 

Opposing Sides (University Park Series #1) by C.M. Doporto
Amazon //  Goodreads
I actually read the whole series and this is a good contemporary college romance book. Book 3 was eh, but I still cannot wait for book 4 to come out. Yikes! I need to do a review of these ASAP. 

The Ghost Files by Apryl Baker
Amazon // Goodreads
Rumor has it this might become a movie or tv show soon. 

Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) by Lili St. Germain
Amazon // Goodreads
This has been recommended to me many many many times. Tons of people rave about this book. I cant wait to dive into this. 

These are all the exceptional books I found tonight. But go and look for yourself. Everyone likes different things, and I may have passed by they perfect book for you. Good luck! And share any good books you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment