Menu

Sunday, February 22, 2015

ISPY -- #ipsyLOVE -- February Glam Bag

My sixth IPSY beauty bag. Oh no! 6 out of 12. This wonderful subscription is going too fast! 



If you're not familiar with IPSY. They are a $10 monthly beauty subscription company. I believe when you buy 6 months or 1 year subscription you get a discount. Its a fun little treat in the mail. You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1dhhh?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email




GLAMGLOW - 2 BRIGHTMUD Eye Treatments - $11.70
3 minute treatment. For Men and women, and all skin types. For dark circles, brightening, line, tired eyes, puffiness, hydrating, and plumping. Sounds really interesting, I can't wait to use it. and I LOVE the packaging. It's so spunky and fun. 
EDIT: I finally have tried it. Warning, it looks horrible, it doesn't smell nice, and there is this burning tingling feeling when you leave it on for the time allotted. I don't know how to rate the irritation of it on a scale; I have a higher pain threshold. I know people people don't like these aspects when looking for a treatment. But if I was a millionaire, I would buy this. My dark circles are instantly gone. My eyes seem brighter and better. I don't know how to explain it. 
30% off any purchase at glamglowmud.com. Enter code: IPSYFEB30 at checkout. Expires 3/31/15. Valid in US only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid one time per customer. Cannot be applied to a previous purchase. Offer excludes cleansers, eGift cards, kilts, and sets.



ModelCo - BLUSH Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini - $11?
I found a better picture of the color I received on their website. (shown above). Perfect timing! I've been needing a more spring time and peachy-pink blush. I love this color. Its soft and a light pink. Great for my skin tone.  ALSO: Very high pigmented. A little goes a very very very very long way
20% off and free shipping on orders $39 or more at modelcocosmetics.com. Enter code: IPSY20 at checkout. Expires 3/31/15. Cannot be combined with any other offers and for orders $39 or more. One time use only and cannot be applied to a previous purchases.

City Color Cosmetics - Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini - $4.99
When I opened my IPSY bag, It was really late at night, after a horrific online exam and long day at school. I was fried to the max. I was so excited to see a lip gloss, I couldn't wait and I had to apply it that very second. The color was on point. Minutes later I passed out in bed. Waking up the next day, I was wondering why my lips were to dry. Getting up brushing my hair, I look into the mirror. EEP, The horror! Why are my lips so red?! Then It hit me. It was the lip gloss, weird. Taking a closer second glace, it's a LIP STAIN. Oh man, I'm never trying something new so late at night. I completely forgot to put on any lip balm, so the stain dried my lips out to the max. I am still trying to get them back to full health. But this taught me something...(TL;DR) This lip stain works. If it can stay on my lips all night with my drooling, tossing and turning, and dog kisses, then this is the gloss I want where ever I go. Remember: condition your lips before and after. The chapped-ness not fun.  
20% off any purchase at citycolorcosmetics.com. Enter code: ISPY20CL at checkout. Expires 3/31/15. Offer valid in US and Canada only. Cannot be combined with any other offers. One time use only. Cannot be applied to a previous purchase. Free shipping is available to US continental residents only with purchase over $50. ($50 before tax and after applied discounts). Other shipping rates are available to review on website for more information.



China Glaze - Nail Polish in Marry a Millionaire - $6.99
WOO. IPSY really stepped up their game. They usually send an off-brand nail polish, but this... EVEN BETTER. Ah, I am so excited! Pictures of this polish give it no justice. It is so vibrant and vivid. I love it. Perfect for spring time. Makes me feel like I have mermaid nails. I only used one coat of glitter. It is almost opaque with glitter, which is rare in a glitter nail polish. I am using Essie in Barefoot in Blue as my nail color (which I won in one of their facebook promotions a year ago c: ) then the China Glaze. 

Luxie Beauty - Large Angled Face Brush 504 - $16
This brush is awesome. Not only is it pink, but I have been needing an angled brush. Spring and summer are here, and it's time for the contouring to begin. the bristles feel like bunny butts on my face. Bad imagery, I know. The softness and blend-ability is great. Thank you IPSY for this brush. 


Total- $34.68 for $10 a month!  

Overall


Beauty Talk Time:
IPSY, how I love thee. This bag was perfect, for me anyway. You have no idea how happy I was to not get any lotion. So happy. Of course now my mom will be sad; I send her my lotions. c: Not to mention that bag is completely adorable and chic. I love the pattern on it. 
There are day, where I wish I was a millionaire. So I can send these bags/subscriptions to every lady in need. It's nice to get pampered and treated. Especially when you can't afford it, because you're paying for rent, bills, or everything their kids need. Ladies who put other needs in front of themselves deserve to look their best, because they the best.  Someday, maybe. c: /rant
I think I will start doing "looks" with items in the bag. So everyone can know what the colors actually look like. You can never trust a bottle. Never ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment