Menu

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

HALP! I lost my Kindle!

I am so sad. I cannot believe my kindle is gone
I have had it for years. 
It is not like me to lose it. 
It's on me at all times; more than my phone.
I miss it so much. My days are off without it.

 I sit for lunch and think, "What did I use to do before my kindle? I eat, but what did I use to do with my hands while I ate? Am I eating weird? Do I blink too much? Oh lordy, how do I function? "

 I lay in bed thinking, "This isn't right. I can't sleep without reading. I couldn't turn the light on a read a book; But If I move to turn the light on the dogs will cuddle closer and then I can't turn the light off. But I can't sleep with the light on. I guess I will lie here in a pit of misery."

On top of all that, I was in 55% done with a book. I am literally in the middle of a book and I can't finish it. I need to know what will happened.

 I feel stuck.
 There is a hole in my chest.
I feel like I can't breathe.
Dramatic, I know.

Time to re-save my money to get another one. 
If you hear of any spectacular sales let me know; or if you recommend one kindle to to another, tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment