Menu

Friday, December 26, 2014

Book Boyfriends of 2013


This is an oldie, from an old blog. I will be making a new version for 2014 real soon. C:
I chose my book boyfriends based upon books that I read in 2013. (I cant do books that were only release in 2013, because I read a lot of 'older' books)
This will be so difficult. D:
Also, I know I did many in the same series. But you love who you love. Cant help it!
1. Daemon Black (Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout)
These covers don't give him any justice. He is oh-so dreamy. Being all manly and protective. Also, he is witty and a smart ass. LOVE IT.
2. Shane (Morganville Series by Rachel Caine)
Another protective smart ass. He is tough and doesn't take no shit from no one. Acts like a playboy, but he is really sweet and caring. A guy you know you will have fun with.
3. Michael (Morganville Series by Rachel Caine)
Shane's best friend. Always calm and knowledgeable. Playing his guitar, making me swoon. Basically, Shane's opposite.
4. Brennus (Premonition Series by Amy A Bartol)
I have this thing for bad boys. I find them so attractive. No wonder my dating life isn't the best. Haha. He has his moments of cruelty and being rude, but that is only his exterior. All he wants to love and be loved in return. Oh, and also take over the world.
5. Reed (Premonition Series by Amy A Bartol)
Dreamy, handsome, and sexy. What is there to not like?
6. Russell (Premonition Series by Amy A Bartol)
Some times he can be overbearing, but he only wants the best for you. I wish he was my soul-mate. I wouldn't be complaining.
7. Myrin (Morganville Series by Rachel Caine)
Another bad boy. He is coy, twisted, tricky, and spontaneous. Yet, very appealing and trusting.
8. Sebation (Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason)
I swear, I sould make a theme about 'Top 10 Bad Boys to Date'. A little sleazy and also sexy.
9. Jordan (Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt)
The only true good guy. Open, honest and trustworthy. Not going to lie, I love how he got jealous over his girlfriends' best-friend. That BFF doesn't stand a chance to this hunk.
10. Gavin (Horrorscape Trilogy by Nenia Campbell)
Dont hurt me. I know he is a psychotic killer, but something about him is... sexy. I can relate to the main character why she was entranced to him and felt like she couldn't escape. His speech and manners, graceful, cunning, and powerful. Did I mention hypnotic and twisted?


Question: What is one of your Book-Boyfriends that you wish you could have?

No comments:

Post a Comment