Menu

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

IPSY -- Girl Meets Glitter -- November Glam Bag

My third IPSY beauty bag. C:  I didn't know what was going to be in this bag, or the theme... so it was a literal surprise!
If you're not familiar with IPSY. They are a $10 monthly beauty subscription company. I believe when you buy 6 months or 1 year subscription you get a discount. Its a fun little treat in the mail. You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1dhhh?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email
 


SeaRx - Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion - $4?
Yet ANOTHER lotion. IPSY, I'm pretty sure I posted that I didn't want lotion. It is what it is. I'll give this to my mama too. She will love it. C:

IT Cosmetics - Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium - $10?
This is a perfectly thick and heavily pigmented concealer. It basically erases my dark under eye and blemishes. I love it to death. I will only buy this concealer in the future. So FAB.
  

J. Cat Beauty - Wonder Lip Paint in Mad Splatter - $4.99
IPSY finally got me the right color. It was perfect for my skin tone and intense pigmentation. C: The thing is, it takes a lot of upkeep though out the day to keep it sassy. After two to three hours to had to re-apply it. ALSO, why didn't this come with a lip brush?! This was made to be applied by a lip brush. It's like someone forgetting an eyeshadow brush in a eye pallet. C'mon. :l
Marc Anthony - Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray - $2.99
This was a good hairspray. Smells wonderful. The Argan oil gives my hair awesome shine and flexibility. I rarely use hairspray, so this will be a perfect amount for when I need to do fancy hair. Like for my birthday, which is next month. C: Perfect timing.


Starlooks - Gem Eye Pencil in Ultra Olive - $17
This is a FAB color. A gold olive highly pigmented shimmer glitter fest. Since I have a slight olive skin tone, so this looks amazing. I will wear this all day, every day. It's super soft and smooth. No wonder it's so expensive. C:

Total- $38.98 for $10 a month!  

Overall 

Beauty Talk Time: 
I love this bag. It is a Forever21 glitter cosmetic bag. It's amazing; Classy and fancy. And I LOVE everything inside of the bag. (Except for the lotion) So happy there wasn't another nail polish in it. I would use all of these items. These items can be mostly used as a daily look. Which is preferred in my book. Can't wait for Decembers Glam Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment