Menu

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

LootCrate -- Galactic September Crate

Geeking out now. I am so excited to be getting this nerdy monthly subscription box. This months theme was Galactic. Filled with Star Wars, Star Trek, FireFly and Alien. BEST THEME EVER.
This isn't my photo. I either gave some items to my brother, or I already put them around the house and I don't want to search for all them. Haha. I found this on Google.


 
Funko Alien Figure (Funko ReAction Action Figures Line) $11 
I got the cool alien figurine. There was 5 others you could have gotten, but this was the best one. My brother LOVES all the Alien and Predator movies. Ill add this to his giant birthday pile.

Exclusive Funko Mystery Minis Captain Mal Vinyl Figure (from FireFly) $7 EXCLUSIVE

 I hate to admit this... I haven't watched FireFly yet. I know, SO BAD. But I am so excited to get this. Is cute and nerdy all-in-one. Goes nicely with my Dwight bobble head.
 
QMX Star Trek Tribble Plush Toy (Random Colored–Orange and Yellow found so far) $10 EXCULSIVE

 So cute! My dog thinks its a new toy. So excite.
 
Halo Escalation #1 Halo Comic Book Digital Redemption Voucher (Dark Horse Comics) $12

I'm not a huge gamer, so I'm also giving this to my brother. He knows more about the Halo world than I do. And he will actually enjoy it, rather than losing it at my apartment.

 Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite Poster $10
 MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. I love love love love Star Wars. My brother and I grew up watching 4, 5, and 6 on VHS. Good times. I already hung up this beauty in my kitchen. I cant wait to brag and show it off to my brother. Gonna make him jealous. #WorthIt
 
Star Wars Magnet $1
Its a cute magnet; like centipede and atroid, with a Star Wars theme. 

Pop Rocks Candy $1
I don't know why they added this. It was pretty much filler. You can get this at any store. I don't like this candy, it burns my tummy.

FireFly Bank Robbery Money $15
This was cute. I dont have a use for it, and I don't how to display it. But its exciting and fun! And I'm rich now. C: Haha.

Total - $67 for $17

Overall

Nerd Talk Time:
This was a cool box. My favorite because of all the Star Wars. My brother loved all the things I gave him from this box. I cannot wait for Octobers box. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment