Menu

Friday, December 26, 2014

Premonition Series by Amy A Bartol

 


This is my FAVORITE series of ALL TIME. This a YA, closer to NA series. (New Adult) I wish more people would know about it. It would have more hype than other books right now.

Inescapable by Amy A Bartol; The first book in this wonderful series


The rest of the series is...
Intuition 
Indebted
Incendiary
Iniquity (Hopefully coming in Summer 2015)

I read this series about a year ago. Sadly, I have forgotten many of the details. I will be re-reading this series soon, and then writing new reviews. I miss the the action, the love, and the bad guys. The crazy part about this series is that you don't know who to root for. Everyone has a place and reason. They all make sense to be with each other, and yet you still want the other person. Hell, there are many times I cheer for the bad guy. I have a huge crush on him... and every other male in the book. I. NEED. MORE. Read this series. You wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment