Menu

Friday, January 2, 2015

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I don't know about you guys, but Animal Crossing rocked my childhood. Along with Mario 64. I remember playing hours of it, all day, every day. Of course back then it was on the Gamecube. Good times. 



Now, I own Animal Crossing: New Leaf! So excite! I got it a year ago and played it like crazy. Then with life, college, and moving; I had to put it down for a loooooong time. So I decided to restart it.


Not going to lie, that was a stupid idea. But I was too afraid to go back to my old town, thinking it was going to look like Silent Hill. I was so sure my neighbors would have grabbed their tiny pitchforks and ran me out of town and make a bonfire out of my home. Hey, You never know. 


If you play this AC:NL, please add me!
My FC: 2165-6494-0191
Let me know you added me, so I can add you back. In AC:N:, my name is Ellie, and my Town is called Everglow. Also, If you know of any good outfit or pathway QR codes that would be great. When I have time I'm going to re-make my Pocahontas outfit. I miss it dearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment