Menu

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Book Boyfriends of 2014

I chose my book boyfriends based upon books that I read in 2014. This will be so difficult. :C 
Lets get started!

5. Sage (The Devil's Metal by Karina Halle)
A Rockstar who has a troubled past and is mysterious, dark, and sexy. Who could ask for more?
4. Creed (Her Vampire Husband by Michele Hauf)
Stubborn and a badass. I fell in love instantly.


3. Twitch (RAW by Belle Aurora)
Troubled man, twisted, powerful, aggressive, yet has a caring side. Too many tears were shed in this book. He intimidates me, but I want him-- no, need him.

2. Javier (Dirty Angels by Karina Halle)
Yes, he is in the drug cartel; and may have tortured and killed a few people. But SRSY he's just a giant stubborn teddy bear... who is also very very scary. 

1. Nox (Willing Captive by Belle Aurora)
Strong, aggressive, secret militaristic man. If I ever get kidnapped, I hope it's by him.

I choose the strangest book boyfriends. They seem to be in the category in "dark stubborn bad boys who eventually crack and become the most loving and sacrificial lovers."

Question: What is one of your Book-Boyfriends that you wish you could have?

No comments:

Post a Comment