Menu

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! 2015!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years!
Time to start new resolutions and goals all over again.
 
  1.  Read more books! Last year I didn't have enough time to read. I was too busy applying to colleges. Then finding a place, enrolling for classes, moving, and then adjusting to the heavier work load. But now, I think I am ready to get back on that reading horse! This year I plan to read 100 books! AGH. Sounds intimidating, but I think it will force me to have some "me time" a few times a week.
  2. Lose weight! Not gonna lie, college life has made me a bit pudgy. Time to shed the late-night-snacks-and-booze weight. I don't want my goal to be a certain weight or pants size. I will lose to where I feel the best about myself. While keeping my pin-up girl curves. Win-win.
  3.  BFA or bust! I want to be accepted into my schools BFA Program. I only have two tries to get in; which makes is very nerve-wracking. It is the whole reason why I moved down here. I will stop at nothing to get into this exclusive and high demanding program.
Let's make 2015 kickass!

No comments:

Post a Comment