Menu

Sunday, January 25, 2015

BookOutlet Boxing Sale HAUL

Man, Oh man, Oh man. I am so excited. I can't believe I finally have these books. Took a month for processing and shipping. But it was totally worth it.
BookOutlet is known for their amazing bargain books. Since I no longer live near any thrift stores; BookOutlet is now my go-to place for books.


I got 14 books for $33.50 (After shipping). Making it $2.39 a book. You can't beat that.
I won't put a description beneath each book. Even I would be like TL;DR. I'll put the links, if you're interested.
Here are all the books I bought:

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
An old co-worker of mine recommended this to me year and years ago. She was the one to show me The Premonition Series by Amy A Bartol. Which I am addicted to; And you should go and read right now. Not even kidding. Back to my point. I trust me old co-workers' opinion and I am excited to dive into this. 

Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama
A book about mermaids. So excite. I've been wanting to read one forever. I hope this is as good as I am expecting it to be. 

Torn (Torn #1) 
And
Twisted (Torn #2) by K.A Robinson
I have heard so many great things from this author. I've actually been really wanting to her read other book, Breaking Alexandra, but these were in stock; so I'll start with them. Also, I had no idea that they are a 5+ book series. Little intimidating. 

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Amazon // Goodreads
This was a complete impulse buy. The premise sounds different and thrilling. I'm bummed they didn't give me the cover of the book I ordered online. I'm not a fan of this cover. It's kinda creepy... theres no reason for me to be this close to her face. and does she not know how many germs are on keys? Does she want a disease? Lol. 

Immortal by Gillian Shields
I actually bought book 2 of this series, Betrayal, at a thrift store last year. Thinking it was the first one. Smooth Lily. Now I finally own the first one and can read this series. I honestly have no idea what the series is about. I only grabbed it because one of my favorite authors, Melissa Marr, did a blurb on both of these books. And I love her Wicked Lovely Series. I read Wicked Lovely at least once a year. #SethIsMyMan

Faery Tales and Nightmares by Melissa Marr
Speak of the devil! I love Melissa Marr. She has this deep and magical way of immersing you into her books. This book is to be little stories about her other books and glimpses into the characters lives after the book ends. So exicte. Now I hope she will finish the Carnival of Souls series. I need more. Now. 

The Redhead Revealed (Redhead #2)
And
The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead #3) by Alice Clayton
I bought the first book to this series, The Unidentified Redhead, in my Birthday BookOutlet Haul and loved it. This book is light, fun, and quirky. Of course I had to buy the rest of the series. I cannot wait to meet the wonderful Alice Clayton in August. Soon these lovelies will become signed rarities. 

Lockdown (Escape from Furnace #1)
and
Solitary (Escape from Furnace #2)

Death Sentence (Escape from Furnace #3)
and
Fugitives (Escape from Furnace #4)

Execution (Escape from Furnace #5) by Alexander Gordon Smith
Can we spend some time and appreciate these covers? They are amazing. They give me the chills. I can't help but stare at them all day. I heard these books are dark, scary, and deep. Screams and tears will happen. I can feel it. 

Here are the books all together. So pretty. 

Did you get anything from the BookOutlet Boxing Sale? Do you want to read any of these books? Or have a recommendation similar to one of these books? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment