Menu

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

IPSY -- Fresh Start -- January Glam Bag

My fifth IPSY beauty bag. It was really small and light this month. Let's cross our fingers for no lotion! 
If you're not familiar with IPSY. They are a $10 monthly beauty subscription company. I believe when you buy 6 months or 1 year subscription you get a discount. Its a fun little treat in the mail. You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1dhhh?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email



(MALIN+GOETZ) - Mojito Lip Balm - $8?
I have never heard of this brand... and I LOVE IT. I have dry and sensitive lips and this was absolutely amazing. No over powering smell, or crazy coloring. Basic and to the point. It does what it needs to do. I love the slight taste/smell of mojito. I can't rave about this enough. I need more!
15% off any purchase at malinandgoetz.com. Enter code: IPSY15 at checkout. Expires 2/28/15. Valid in US only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Cannot be applied to a previous purchase.

Hikari Cosmetics - Mechanical Eyeliner in Storm - $13
I always love getting an eyeliner. I use them like crazy. Though, I prefer liquid eyeliners, they last much much much longer. This mechanical eyeliner isn't too bad. The twist function on mine is loose, and I am afraid it will break soon. Let's hope that doesn't happen. The color is nice. Looks like a sleek sliver, but applied it is a dark gray. The metallic color fades pretty quickly. I feel like If I wore this all day, I would look like a hot mess real quick. Ill use this for a smokey eye look, or for my waterline/under eye area.
30% off a purchase at hikaricosmetics.com. Enter code: HIKARI30 at checkout. Expires 2/28/15. Offer valid in US only. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Cannot be applied to previous purchases. Code is case sensitive.

Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Sheer Glo - $7?
This will be great for when I go out on the town or a date. Its a perfect amount of glow. It is really illuminating. Really bringing life in my cheeks and eyes. It is very subtle! You will not end up looking like a fairy. I haven't tried something like this before... making this new and exciting to me. I noticed on their website they they have this in inexpensive kits with some of their other products. Perfect time to try if for yourself! I do have a complaint about their website, it is so weird to use, a bit difficult to find this product and its image was completely pixelated. C'mon step your game up.
20% off any purchase at mannakadarcosmetics.com. Enter code: ipsy20 at checkout. Expires 2/28/15. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid for one time use only. Cannot be applied to a previous purchase.

La Fresh Eco-Beauty - Be Good. Day Moisturizer - $12
I loved this! Its perfect. You know me and my crazy dry and sensitive skin. Well this makes my skin feel soooo soft. Its amazing. It has even cleared up my skin. It does have a earthy, cucumber, and aloe scent. The smell disappears after it dries. just hold your breath when applying. Totally worth it. Haha. I think if they made this with Eucalyptus, it would have a nice tingly and cooling feeling. Yes please!
30% off any purchase at lafreshgroup.com. Enter code: IPSYJAN15 at checkout. Expires 2/28/15. Valid in US only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Cannot be applied to a previous purchase.  

Pacifica - Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Treasure - $5.50?
You cannot buy this shade individually. To get it you have to buy a kit or full pallet. It is a nice bronze color. Could be a nice base coat or to blend creases with. It's a basic color. I think I have this shade in all my Urban Decay pallets. It's  a fine color. Good for a natural look. 
20% off any purchase at pacificabeauty.com. Enter code: NewBeauty at checkout. Expires 2/28/15. Offer valid in US only. Cannot be combined with any other offers. One time use only. Cannot be applied to a previous purchase.

Total- $45.50 for $10 a month!  

Overall

Beauty Talk Time:
This bag was great. I felt that IPSY finally listened to what I wanted. I've been needing a good face moisturizer and lip balm, and BAM, IPSY gives me the best ones. The eyeliner is nice to soften a look up. The Pacifica eyeshadow and Manna glo is good for a quick natural look. Perfect with school coming up next week. The bag was alright. Not one of my favs, but everything in it was pretty good. Getting this bag ever month has been so much fun. Like Christmas every month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment