Menu

Monday, January 5, 2015

Bout-of-Books #12 Read-a-Thon

Woo-Hoo! Janurary 5th - Janurary 11th, A week dedicated to reading as much as I can! Of course, every week should be like that. haha.

Well, I am really going to try and participate in this Read-a-Thon. Usually after Day 2, I give up and do other things. Like Animal crossing! this time I will try to stay with it.

My goal will be to read... 5 books. I want to read as many books as I can before the Spring Semester starts. Once school is in session, I know I will barely be able to read, let alone get some sleep. Here are the books I am hoping to finish during this "Bout-of-Books Read-a-thon week." They need a condensed title of this. BOBRAT! Yes, #bobrat. 






Split Second by Kasie West

The Pact by Karina Halle

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

These choices are subject to change. I always end up reading something I feel like, rather than what I "should" read. Also, I should be getting my BookOutlet giant christmas day sale haul soon. If that package comes in this week, I am reading those first. No questions about it. What will you be reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment